- When: Monday 27th August 2018 to Friday 07th September 2018, 9.30am – 5pm
- Who: The ten day course will be delivered by Tracey Boot.
- Where: In our picturesque town of Chambéry, France.
- Cost: 1550€
Aims of the mask making course
To provide participants with the techniques necessary for mask making and performance:
- Mask design
- Working with clay, plaster and papier mâché
- Exploring character from a physical starting point
- Improvisation games and techniques for character development
- Technical skills needed for performance